View work orders from the Technician Availability screen by clicking on the Work Order number.
Additional links were also added to Work Orders and Rental invoices to indicate if any of the following items need to be updated on the work order: ‘Check Part Serial No’s’, ‘Too many items on the invoice’, and ‘Add received parts to work order.’To find out more about ASPEN, please phone 303.932.6875 (option 8 for sales)
To find out more about ASPEN, please phone 303.932.6875 (option 8 for sales)
Existing ASPEN users: Please contact Technical Support or see the ASPEN Wiki for questions or more information.
ASPEN CUSTOMER PORTAL NEW PARTS ORDERING
New features to ASPEN Customer Portal in the latest release! Customers can now order parts through the portal. Incoming orders automatically create an invoice in ASPEN.
The ASPEN Customer Portal also provides your customers with read-only access to their information including addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses on file, as well as the ability to see and reprint invoices as needed.
Customer Portal provides dealership customers the ability order parts and access their account information using any Internet-connected device.
More and more dealership customers are looking for this type of “self-service” functionality to eliminate time spent waiting in line at the dealership or on the phone.
Customer Portal is included in ASPEN at no additional charge.
NEW: MOBILE ACCESS TO RENTAL UNIT INFORMATION WITH A.I.M.
Now, busy dealership staff can access and add even more important information about their rental units from their mobile device. Using A.I.M.’s mobile access to the ASPEN Dealership Management System, dealership staff can view rental rates, unit condition, attachments, photos, meter readings and invoices, and more.
Newly added functionality to A.I.M. allows remote employees or staff in the rental yard to view rental rates as well as view and upload photos taken from their mobile device to the unit record. Recording up-to-the-minute unit condition with current photos and logged communications helps track the condition of units between rentals.
A.I.M. (ASPEN Interactive Mobility) provides ASPEN users with on-the-go access to important information regarding parts, work orders, rental and non-rental units, invoices and communications from mobile devices including most smartphones and tablets.
ASPEN CUSTOMER CREDIT VISION
LATEST AND GREATEST FEATURES ADDED TO ASPEN
We’re always adding to and improving ASPEN!
Take a look at all that has been added just in the several years since its initial release:
- ASPEN Scheduling Host (ASH)– Ability to schedule and run unattended functions in ASPEN
- Integrated CRM– 360 degree view of customer, plus sales quoting and marketing automation
- Vision Screens– Parts Analysis, Customer Sales Volume and Credit Analysis
- Customer Portal– Customer access to invoice history
- Invoice e-mailing and Mass e-mail
- Lists Management– Create and manage groups of specific Parts, Units, Customers for use in reporting and other functions in ASPEN
- Multiple Units on a Work Order– Assign units on work orders by segment
- Interactive, configurable dashboard– Take action directly from dashboard
- Manufacturer Updates– Latest manufacturer requirements are implemented as initiated
- Unit Depreciation–Supports straight, DDB or custom depreciation schedules
- Advanced Rental Component– Includes calendar and utilization
- Service Calendar– Assign technicians to work order segments based on priority and their availability
- Workflow Task Management- Initiate tasks and reminders that are associated to reports, documents and records
- Messaging– Send other users a pop-up message with a link to related invoice, WO, report or record
- ASPEN Community & Intercompany– Locate and list parts and units through dealer community and or related companies
- Unit Templates and Purchase Orders
- Bank Reconciliations and other accounting enhancements
- Warranty Claims and Reconciliation
- Expanded Reporting –As ASPEN evolves, reporting capabilities expand
- ASPEN Alternate Stocking Locations (ASL)– Manage and replenish mobile inventory, monitor individual service truck performance (add-on)
- ASPEN Interactive Mobility (A.I.M.)- Access information from various ASPEN components using mobile devices such as Smartphones, tablets, and supported handheld scanners and data collection units. (add-on)
- Query Tool- Access library of queries created by Charter Software or create your own (add-on)